A protein packed, easy to make recipe for bliss ballsKB
A super simple bliss ball recipe with a peanut butter cookie dough twist for an energy boost before, during or after a long workout.
Protein Bliss Balls
- Food Processor (or Blender)
- Large bowl
- Small bowl
- Whisk or Spatula
- 4 cups rolled oats alternative/s: gf rolled oats
- 1/4 cup cacao powder alternative: cocoa powder
- 1 cup desiccated coconut + extra for coating
- 395 g cream of coconut alternative: sweetened condensed milk for dairy version
- 50 g PranaOn Natural Mass (Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavour) alternative/s: PranaOn Power Plant Protein (low carb), Phyto Fire Protein (lower carb - keto friendly)
- 1/4 cup cranberries chopped. alternative: raisins
- Placed the rolled oats into a food processor or blender, and process until they resemble a fine powder.4 cups rolled oats
- Place the powdered oats into a large bowl. Add the cacao powder, protein powder, desiccated coconut and cream of coconut and mix together using a whisk or spatula.1/4 cup cacao powder, 1 cup desiccated coconut, 395 g cream of coconut, 50 g PranaOn Natural Mass (Peanut Butter Cookie Dough flavour), 1/4 cup cranberries
- Take a heaped teaspoon of the mixture and roll into a ball (size as desired). Roll each ball into small bowl containing desiccated coconut to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in room temperature and consume within a week.