Sunwise Waterloo Sunglasses
$129.95 inc. GST
The Waterloo provides perfect optical clarity through its anti-fog, water and oil repellent, and light-reacting photochromic lenses which darken on exposure to light, making it perfect for use in mountain biking, ultramarathons or other physical activities taking place early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Sunwise Waterloo with Chromafusion® 2.0 offers effective eyewear protection against low to high sun glare with Sunwise perfect optical clarity. Light reacting for use early in the morning until dusk without the need to change lenses.
Chromafusion® 2.0 features panoramic lenses which include fantastic colour balance in all viewing conditions with light control for use all year round. The innovative 2.0 anti-fog advanced technology eliminates the need to cut holes into the lenses. Whilst the water-repellent feature performs in all weather conditions, the sheer platinum colour coatings complete this season’s looks.
- Light-reacting photochromic lenses
- Sun Category: 1-3 from low to strong light.
- Advanced Anti-Fog Technology
- Water and oil repellent
- Impact resistant
- Colour stability over long periods of wearing
- 100% protection against harmful ultraviolet rays (UVA & UVB)
- Interchangeable options
- The polycarbonate frames are lightweight, robust, durable and flexible
- Wrap-around lenses give greater protection
- Rubber nose pads and sleeves for maximum comfort and a secure fit
- Flat arms profile – perfect for wearing under a cap or helmet
- Made in Great Britain
Also available in Black, Blue, Chrome, Amethyst, Crimson, Gold, Green, Silver & White.
All Sunwise eyewear comes with a complementary microfibre pouch that can also be used to clean the lens.
Wiping lenses after each use with the Sunwise Microfibre pouch and keeping in a dry place will preserve the optical quality.
|Dimensions||16 × 7 × 4 cm|
One size fits most